Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Such a long time

It's been a very long time since I have last written a post here.

I'd like to share more but I feel I do not have a clear direction.

I have started thinking I wanted to share experiences as an expat leaving in Norway, but it did not turn out that way. Then, I wanted to share the recipes that I was trying, but as much as I like to cook and enjoy food, that did not work either. I wanted to share my high and low as a mother, but I did not get the spark.

Before continuing I need to understand where I am heading. What do I want. Who am I?

I am taking the Blog Boss course organized by Holly Becker from decor8. I have follow Holly for many years, and her work has always been inspiring me. I look forward to this course and hopefully to find my way.

No comments: